By ordering from Just Stickers, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions. Just Stickers, reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees (INR).
- We let you preview your custom stickers before we print your order.
- We will not produce your order until we receive full payment.
- Changes to artwork, order specifications or production time are not possible once all proofs are approved.
- All sales are final.
- We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error.
- We must be notified with 72 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 5 days before we agree to redo your order.
- When reproducing an order, the original production time and shipping method will be used.
Unless otherwise noted, the contents, (all materials, including images, designs, photographs, and written and other materials that are part of this Site) are copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Just Stickers. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by Just Stickers.
The logo of jQuery is a trademark of jQuery, AngularJS is a trademark of AngularJS, NodeJS is a trademark of NodeJS, Django is a trademark of the Django, Android is a trademark of Android, Python is a trademark of Python, Ubuntu is a trademark of Ubuntu, Laravel is a trademark of Laravel, HTML5 is a trademark of W3C. Some of the designs also use certain elements from freepik.com, vecteezy.com
Although rare, please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
- We require you to approve an online proof for every custom product before we print your order.
- The time it takes us to provide a proof will vary depending on our workload.
- It is your responsibility to review your proof and approve it.
- We are not liable for delays resulting from the proof approval process.
- You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of your proof.
- We will not make changes to your artwork after approval.
- Proofs will not be provided for reorders unless requested prior to submitting your order.
Liability for errors
We are not liable for errors in a final product due to misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, and size.
Due to our manufacturing process, the final quantity delivered will be within 10% of the number of units order. We do not guarantee that exact quantities will be delivered.
- By submitting the artwork to Just Stickers, you certify that you have the right to use the image(s) in your artwork files.
- Just Stickers is not responsible for the loss or damage of your artwork.
- You agree not to upload any files consisting of the following: material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability; and any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
- We will refuse an order, which in our opinion is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
- You agree to let us display your artwork and finished stickers on this web site.
When you submit or upload content on the website you represent and warrant that:
- You own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all of the rights required to display, reproduce and sell the content.
- the content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Your use of the website will comply with all applicable law, rules and regulations.
- Production time begins once your proof is approved and full payment is made.
- We are closed Saturdays, Sundays & during our internally determined holiday schedule. These days are not considered when calculating production time.
- Production time does not include shipping transit time.
- Production time is an estimate. We are not responsible for expedited delivery costs on orders that do not go out by the ship date.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by shipping carriers, weather or any damages resulting from the failure to receive an order on time.
- Our responsibility is limited to preparing your order and delivering it for shipping.
- We are not liable for damages that occur in shipping.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by juststickers.in to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- We reserve the right to distribute free samples of your printed product and display them on our website(s).
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
The customer will defend and hold juststickers.in harmless in any suit or court action brought against juststickers.in by others for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), liabilities or losses resulting from circumstances where juststickers.in , acting as the customer’s agent, uses copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or which in juststickers.in’s sole judgment is an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others, or in a suit or court action brought against juststickers.in for actions of the customer’s employees which may occur.
This site is provided by juststickers.in on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Juststickers.in makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, juststickers.in disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, juststickers.in disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, for any merchandise offered on this site. You acknowledge, by your use of the juststickers.in web site, that your use of the site is at your sole risk. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this agreement. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless juststickers.in and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of juststickers.in. You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the image(s) being reproduced as part of your order.
If you use this site to submit requests for or on behalf of a 3rd party (“3rd Party”), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the 3rd Party of all terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for, or on behalf, of a 3rd Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the 3rd Party’s or the User’s failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
The internal laws of the State of West Bengal shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in West Bengal for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of Juststickers.in for making purchase payments through an online mode through payment gateway . Juststickers.in’s website i.e. http://juststickers.in Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that Juststickers.in will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
- in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
- if any of User’s actions on Juststickers.in’s website violate the Terms of Service or any of Juststickers.in’s guidelines for specific services, or
- to protect or defend Juststickers.in’s legal rights or property, the Juststickers.in site, or Juststickers.in Users; or
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of Juststickers.in website/offerings.
More details can be found here.
B. General Terms and Conditions For Online-Payments
- Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on Juststickers.in’s website or alternatively enter checkout as a guest during checking out via Juststickers.in from time to time.
- Juststickers.in ‘s rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Juststickers.in’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by Juststickers.in with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of Juststickers.in.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and Juststickers.in. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and Juststickers.in. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The entries in the books of Juststickers.in and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of Juststickers.in and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
- Refund And Cancellation : More details can be found here.
- Refund For Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach Juststickers.in with his/ her claim details and claim refund from Juststickers.in alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by Juststickers.in via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means Juststickers.in deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
- Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact Juststickers.in for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by Juststickers.in alone in line with their policies and rules.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact Juststickers.in via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Juststickers.in to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
C. Limitation of Liability
- Juststickers.in has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. Juststickers.in expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that Juststickers.in reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
- Juststickers.in and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Juststickers.in and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- Juststickers.in and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
(I) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and Juststickers.in and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
- The User agrees that Juststickers.in or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Juststickers.in’s reasonable control.
D. Miscellaneous Conditions :
- Any waiver of any rights available to Juststickers.in under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Juststickers.in or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, Juststickers.in does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- Juststickers.in, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
- The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by Juststickers.in on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
i. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
ii. Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
iii. Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that Juststickers.in will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her Juststickers.in account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
E. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- 2. The User may pay his/ her order amount to Juststickers.in by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
i. The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
ii. The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of order amount selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
iv. The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
F. Personal Information
- The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, Juststickers.in and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to Juststickers.in. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
G. Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay for products online. Juststickers.in or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.